in

Attempt To Teach UNIUYO Freshers What To Do When There’s A Fire, Goes Wrong As Fire Engulfs Stage

An attempt to teach new students of the University of Uyo what to do when there’s a fire went horribly wrong.

In photos shared online, the instructors can be seen lighting a fire in a bucket to begin the tutorial. There was also a fire extinguisher close by which was to be used in putting out the fire.

However, after lighting the fire, the instructors struggled to put it off with the extinguisher but they were not successful. The fire grew out of control and started burning the stage.

The instructors can be seen running around, trying to stop the fire from spreading further.

Narrating the botched fire drill, @Deminathor_ tweeted: “So today they wanted to teach Freshers what to do when there is a fire outbreak and this was the outcome.”

Written by awwal

Once Upon A Time... ❤

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Lori Harvey Pleads Not Guilty To Criminal Hit-And-Run Charges

Governor Akeredolu Cries Out As Lassa Fever Claims 15 Lives In Ondo State