Conor McGregor was taken into police custody and questioned in Corsica on Saturday over an allegation of attempted sexual assault, French officials say.Conor’s legal rep in Corsica, Emmanuelle Ramon, told AFP … NO charges have been filed against the UFC star.
Ramon also ripped the complaint against McGregor — calling it “abusive.”
A rep for McGregor tells TMZ Sports … “Conor Mcgregor vigorously denies any accusations of misconduct.”
“He has been interviewed and released.”
The UFC superstar had been sailing around the Mediterranean on his yacht recently with his fiancée, Dee Devlin … but McGregor allegedly flew off the handle on Thursday.
A court official in Corsica sent a statement to the Agence France-Presse confirming police had taken Conor into custody.
“Following a complaint filed on September 10 denouncing acts that could be described as attempted sexual assault and sexual exhibition, Mr. Conor Anthony Mac Gregor was the subject of a hearing by the gendarmerie services,” prosecutors said.
Another report out of France says the alleged incident took place at a bar.