Most men are worried and do not know when their mates are enjoying s*x or not and some don’t even know whether they are good or not. Here is what you need to lookout for.
According LovePanky, these are 13 clear signs to tell your she enjoys having s*x with you. If she does the following, know that you are doing it well in the bedroom which makes her enjoy it and want more.
1. What she says. This one is pretty simple and self-explanatory. Women will often tell you what they like, and will give you a little tip by saying things like, “faster,” “slower,” “a little to the left,” and “What the hell, I told you not to touch me there!
Don’t be scared to speak up and ask her what she likes. A lot of guys feel like they should know already, but not everyone is the same, and women will prefer that you ask rather than assume and get it wrong *just don’t ask her persistently while she’s enjoying herself*. After all, you will both have a better experience just by asking a simple question.
2. Involuntary noises. Moans and groans are great feedback. Different women make different kinds of noises. Some will scream the house down while others will whimper quietly. The former is not necessarily having a better time, it is just a difference in how they express themselves.
It is the subtlety of changes that gives you valuable feedback, like if she gets louder or the pitch changes. If the frequency increases or the sound becomes more “gasping,” then she is getting more pleasure. Maybe she will even go silent, which you will notice along with other things like breathing and body movements.
3. Eyes. The eyes are the window to the soul and are extremely expressive. You can learn a lot about what is going on with someone by looking deep into their eyes. It is hard to describe, but you can sense what someone is feeling.
You will know what’s going on in her head when you look into her eyes at an intimate moment. If they roll back, you probably don’t need me to tell you that this is a good thing!
4. Body movements and contortions. Women will often wriggle around in pleasure, and sometimes even completely lose control and move involuntarily. If she is pulling you in closer or moving more aggressively with your rhythm, that is a good sign.
Increasing the speed or aggressiveness of these movements is indicative of an increase in pleasure, as is her adopting your rhythm and working to move with you.
5. Breathing. Breathing rate is one of the easiest things to be aware of, and it’s pretty hard to misunderstand. As her pleasure increases, so does her breathing rate. Breaths will get shorter and quicker, with a more gasping nature.
6. What she is doing to you. Often she will grab at you, bite you or scratch you when she is in intense pleasure. Sometimes, she will pull you in closer – depending on your position – or guide you to go faster. Any action of hers to physically encourage you is a green light that she is enjoying what you’re doing.
7. Her v*gina. Obviously, it gets wetter, but it also becomes more sensitive, so if you are inside her, you will feel it “grip” you and then release.