in

HORROR!! 10 Wedding Guests Killed After Inhaling Generator Fumes In Imo

Ten persons who went for a traditional wedding in the Umuomumu Mbieri in the Mbaitoli Local Government Area of the state over the weekend, have died after inhaling generator fume.

According to reports, the wedding guests after the ceremony, decided to pass the night at their new in-law’s house. It was the fumes from the generator which ran through the night until morning that killed them.

Confirming the incident, the state Commissioner of Police, Rabiu Ladodo, said

“The generator was on in the kitchen while the doors and widows of the rooms the guests slept were locked. It is a case of sudden and natural death but we have commenced an investigation. Assistance is being rendered to the survivors.”

Written by dare

Unique and Rare to find Guy, I don't do Normal i stick with Special, i am a big fan of my COUNTRY and i love Entertainment, Politics and Sports.

Twitter: @teedeeawe  //  Email: [email protected]  //

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

SHOCKING!! Popular South African Singer Kills Herself By Jumping Off A Building

Download Music: DJ Real ft. Terry G – How Market