in

AngryAngry LoveLove CryCry LOLLOL CoolCool OMGOMG WTFWTF

Nigerian Man Escapes Being Burnt Alive As His Samsung Phone Explodes [Photos]

A Twitter user identified as @of_pablosoares has narrated how his smartphone exploded without being plugged to an electricity outlet.

Sharing photos of the burnt Samsung Galaxy S7 edge, he wrote;

Hello . Here is my S7edge dous sim that exploded last night without being plug to electricity. Now let’s imagine I had this phone in my pocket or on my chest before the incident , it would have practically damaged my body

I had to deep this phone inside a bucket of water to stop the explosion . We have to be very careful with this gadget especially when we have kids aroun

Written by hammed

Normal everyday dude uniquely different in an everyday manner, a young man that strongly believes in the Nigerian project. I'm a mixture of science, arts and politics.

Twitter: @codedguy01  //  Email: [email protected]  // 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

BREAKING!! Checkout Number Of STATES Won So Far By APC And PDP

OMG!! Daniella Okeke Once Again Proves She’s Got The Fattest A$$ In Nollywood [PHOTOS]